Saturday, August 2, 2008

Response to Comment

Dantron.....

Thanks for your comment. It had already been DAYS since I last read that particular SWPL Article. (oh how the time flies) In fact, I can say that it was that very page that led me to my adventures.

You see, as a half White, half Mexican male, I have oft been confused of my nationality. Once I finally found SWPL, I realized that I had my very own guide book to ensure my whititude. (note- I put equal thought into becoming a Mexican....but this guy said that was probably the wrong move).

When I stumbledUpon the great #19, I then knew I must make it a reality. But to take it another step, I figured I must outdo the previous White People before me. (psst, clander, could that be a possible new SWPL topic?) I've decided to MOVE to Europe!!!

Yes Yes....I will speak about said move for months and gain interesting perspectives from those who've traveled before me (all of them of course trying to show superiority over me pointing out the fact that they've ALREADY been or even go so far to say they've been abroad a number of times). These stories are mostly one in the same and I must have my addition to the like.

Now that I am gone on my way to becoming a better WP, I have decided to electronically inscribe all of my pointless details so that other WP can follow along and I can feel superior to them. (Not to mention, travelblogging is an ever-so-white-person thing to do ;)

Truth is, my previous job had subsided, I wasn't ready to go back to school and the sound of REAL work just wasn't appealing. Of course I leave all of those tidbits out when self describing to unsuspecting slammhogs.

Thanks for reading, guys. You're graciously pointing out that I have become a great white person. Keep the comments coming.

-Ryan

NOTE: to Mom and other family members
....please disregard this post and all future posts that reflect such blatant non-sense and sarcasm. They are meant to derive chuckles from friends not frowns from those related to me. I apologize beforehand that this is the kind of humor my peers may seek. Try to love me all the same.

No comments: